Assessor Training Programme
ABOUT THE TRAINING
CII has been advocating the industries on various advancements
technically and practically, that occur globally to meet up the demands and the
business challenges. For the past three years, CII has been conducting the CII EHS
Assessor Training Programme and trained over 400 professionals and made them expert
assessors. This year’s Assessor Training Programme is being organized in three
batches as per the following schedule
The course is designed and is aligned with the EFQM Excellence
- To train more EHS Professionals on this model and enhance the quality of
assessment of the EHS Excellence Award. This is essentially a peer assessment
- Apart from having an understanding and learning of the model, the EHS Assessors
will get an opportunity to study the internal systems and practices of other
companies during the assessment and site visit.
- Furthermore, this training helps them to understand the existing EHS practices
within their company and motivating them to move on to the maturity model.
- The participants will also get an opportunity to interact with senior
professionals to get deeper insights into business and EHS processes through
various case studies.
- This three-day workshop is aimed at developing skills for assessing the
effectiveness of various management approaches and their deployment for
achieving EHS Excellence.
- To get an integrated view of management for EHS Excellence and meet the
increasing business challenges. The course helps the participant to understand
on maturity model of EHS and beyond compliances and ISO standards.
- To equip the participants with the necessary management and assessment skills
for measuring the effectiveness of various management initiatives taken by an
organization towards EHS Excellence.
- To prepare potential assessors for the CII-SR EHS Excellence Award.
- The participants who complete the training would be joining as a Co-Assessor and
would be eligible to visit min 3 sites
WHO CAN ATTEND?
- It is a must Programme for all the EHS professionals, leading the change process in their organizations to become globally competitive and progress towards achieving EHS Excellence.
- Particularly beneficial to EHS Heads and middle-level EHS professionals as it allows them to learn the best practices across the industry first-hand.