In order to strengthen and raise standards of the CII-SR EHS Excellence Awards, CII Southern Region is pleased to announce the CII-SR EHS Excellence Awards Assessor Training Programme.
This training programme aimed at developing skills for assessing the effectiveness of various management approaches and their deployment for achieving EHS Excellence.
- To get an integrated view of management for EHS Excellence and meet the increasing business challenges.
- To equip the participants with the necessary management and assessment skills for measuring the effectiveness of various management initiatives taken by an organization towards EHS Excellence.
- To prepare potential assessors for the CII-SR EHS Excellence Award.
- To train more EHS Professionals on this model, and enhance the quality of assessment of EHS Excellence Award. This is essentially a peer assessment framework.
- Apart from having an understanding and learning of the model, the EHS Assessors will get an opportunity to study the internal systems and practices of other companies during the site visit.
- The assessors will also get an opportunity to interact with senior professionals to get deeper insights into business and EHS processes.
- This two-day workshop (non-residential) is aimed at developing skills for assessing the effectiveness of various management approaches and their deployment for achieving EHS Excellence.
- The course is newly designed and is aligned with the EFQM Excellence Model.
- The Assessors can company for the award and also do the assessments at other companies.