April 2016 – March 2018.
4. Asst. Manager Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA)- Godrej Tyson Foods Taloja, Navi Mumbai (from 21st July 2015 to 31st March 2016) and GTFL Bangalore (From 5th May 2014 to 20th July 2015)
May 2014 to 31st March 2016 (1 Year 10 months)
5. Sr. Manager Planning and Consulting, Paradigm Services Private Limited, South Region January 2012 – May 2014 (2 years 5 months) Bangalore.
December 2007 – July 2009 (1 year 7 months) Jogeshwari West, Mumbai
January 2006 – December 2007 (2 years) Taloja, Panvel District Raigad, Navi Mumbai
24. Train the trainer programme on Anti-Microbial Resistance : FSSAI perspective 25. COVID-2019 Trainer 26. Poster Competition during Celebration of 49th National Safety Week 2020 27. Cost Reduction Strategy 28. Food Allergy online training 29. Traceability e-learning Course 30. Food Safety and Quality Management 31. Food labelling e-learning course 32. Regulatory Compliances for Food Product Testing Understanding the Basic Requirements 33. FSSC/ISO 22000:2018 Does it support you Business Goals? 34. Emerging respiratory viruses, including COVID-19: methods for detection, prevention, response and control 35. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19)
36. ePROTECT Respiratory Infections (EN) 37. Standard precautions: Hand hygiene 38. Standard precautions: Injection safety and needle-stick injury management 39. Standard precautions: Waste management 40. COVID-19: How to put on and remove personal protective equipment (PPE) 41. Introduction to Go.Data –Field data collection, chains of transmission and contact follow-up 42. Severe Acute Respiratory Infection (SARI) Treatment Facility Design 43. Clinical Care Severe Acute Respiratory Infection 44. Halal Awareness Training 45. CII ER EHS 46. An Example of method validation and verification according to the ISO 16140 Standards 47. Preventive controls for microbial safety of food 48. Cleaning and sanitation of meat processing plants 49. HACCP in Poultry Processing 50. Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) core components and multimodal strategies 51. Basic Microbiology 52. WHO COVID-19 Mass Gatherings Risk Assessment Training 53. Halal Lead Auditor Training 54. International Standard ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) 55. Dairy processing webinar- Morning Session
1. 1. Initiated Awareness amongst the food industry across Catering industry, Frozen Food Manufacturing Industry, Spices industry, Aseptic pulp and concentrate Industry, Milk and Milk product Industry, Meat and Meat product Industry, Beverage Indutry about FosTac Training through mails, meetings, Training programmes.
2. 2. National Level Resource person for Poultry Meat and Meat Products 3. Conducted Training and assessment for FSS Adv Manufacturing courses.
4. 4. Conducted Training for First FOSTAC TOT (Train the Trainer) batch for Poultry Meat and Meat Products Course at New Delhi on 15th November 2018.
5. 5. Conducted First FOSTAC Training programme for Poultry Meat and Meat products Food Safety Supervisor Course.